Mantra

Mantra
Don't forget how powerful the mind is!

June 30, 2013

Back on the trail

It's been awhile since I last wrote and I know no one is watching this space so I thought it could be released back into fruition.

Since my last post I have been to Thailand.  Just going through the photos tonight I am pleased to say these are very much a different story than the USA trip.  But in looking at the photos it was beautiful to see that the body my daughter has defined for herself is looking awesome.  She has worked hard for it and the results are showing.  I think this could be what spurs me on so I am going to pick a couple of my favourites and have them printed as my inspiration.

I also have  great inspiration in the 3 Amigos.  They have arms to envy and a renewed sense of passion for cardio when things start to fall apart.  They inspire me in ways that I didn't think possible.

It doesnt matter how many times you fall right?  It's all about how many times you get back up!  And now it's time to get back up and fight for what I want one day at a time.

So not only do I need to be eating better but I also need to get back into the toning exercises - ie Pump, squats, abs, dreaded triceps and biceps and even some cardio.

They normally call it dry July don't they so many it should be dry and sugar reduced for me as well as increase in physical activity to run more and to do toning at least twice a week. 

Imagine, Believe, Achieve!

No comments:

Post a Comment