It's been a massive year already and we are not a month done. I hope this is a sign of all the good things to come. :)
I have been pretty damned good with my food and exercise only ballsing it up twice and those two times have been in the last week. It's almost like I can see the goal and am scared of getting there which is totally ridiculous as I am excited to get to the "end" result.
I bought a gorgeous dress for Raelene's wedding which my daughter could not get done up in the shop but 3 days later it fit, now to make it look more awesome than it does :)
Today we booked a 12 day holiday in Thailand for June. So time to start getting serious about finishing the weight loss, starting on the toning and generally feeling better about where I was and where I now am so that I can enjoy a shopping and relaxing holiday :)
My running is improving again and I have stuck at C25K for four weeks worth of running in around 3 weeks worth of time. I am feeling fitter and actually looking forward to pounding the pavement again. Not always when I am doing it but definitely before and after. I may surprise myself and my running legs soon.
I am now the lightest I have been in around 15 years and it feels good. My health has improved, my life has improved and I am a much happier person. Here is to continuing on a better life forwards :) This is my Ultimate Reward in life and I am proud to have done this the right way for the right reasons and found so many like minded wonderful people in the process :)

No comments:
Post a Comment