A weeek on and re reading the previous post I have remembered again to do this for me and the right reasons, this was a good reflection point for me and I will be re reading it again and again I suspect.
So this week I have focused on me I have eaten so clean during the week and allowed a few extra indulgences in on the weekend, no sugar items just a little extra food. I still managed to exercise every day, visit the treadmill a few times, ride the bike on the weekend and enjoy C25K which I am now up to W3D1 completed. I shifted 2.2kg of weight because I have been clean and trained mean. Love it!!!
My Goal of reaching 75 before the end of January is agressive but I believe achievable.
My mantra this past week has been "You are good enough" as well as "If you're too lazy to work out, you don't want it bad enough" This has got me off my ass and into gear and even continuing when all I wanted was to give up on many occassions. I am good enough and I do want it bad enough. I still have 1 kilo to lose to get to my lightest weight of 2012 even though I only saw it for one day. I am hoping next week will do this for me.
Loving the feeling of being back in control, organised and strong.
Be true to you.
Jass xoxo

No comments:
Post a Comment