Mantra

Mantra
Don't forget how powerful the mind is!

November 8, 2012

Stepping up

NoSUGARvember ended up being a bust however in saying that I have reduced the intake of sugar and its substitutes so that still has to be a good thing.  Everyday that I start again is a day closer to breaking the addiction so this has to be a good thing, and I am sticking to that theory.  Giving up isn't getting easier but I am getting better at being sugar free.



On a completely different note 10 days before the Eureka stairclimb is upon me and I am starting to get a little antsy over it.  Time to step up one more at a time to finally achieve the goal I have set myself for this year. 

Having the reward of a whole week off after the stairclimb is exciting, a whole week with my daughter and husband with no plans other than to step things up even further.  A time for planning and organising and getting the head a little closer to the space it should be in.  Hopefully the weather will be good and we can maybe do some beach days, long walks in the sand, a dip in the ocean and maybe some sand dunes to attack. 

1 comment:

  1. I so, so wish I was able to be there to support you on your massive goal. but you'll romp it in - I KNOW you will. And do you know why? Because you can do ANYTHING you set your mind to. Honest! xx

    ReplyDelete