Mantra

Mantra
Don't forget how powerful the mind is!

November 2, 2012

Day two of the no sugar challenge

So today is 2nd November and its the 2nd day of the challenge of no processed sugar and I did ok.  I woke with a headache and was a little more hungry all day and i survived, until I got home after an extremely stressful day and so I succumbed to between 10-20 caramel bits, ok it wasn't a massive blow out like it could be especially since my daughter had a stressful day and headed out for jubes and chocolate.  She told me her day was worse than mine until I unfolded a story of work.  She offered me jubes and chocolate and I declined, so I may not have gone the whole day but I still feel like I had a win.

So tomorrow is a new day again I'm not taking it as a loss just a small set back


1 comment: