EUREKA!!!!!!!!!!
3 sleeps to go. Just 3 and my one fitness goal I set for the end of this year becomes a reality. To climb the Eureka Tower. This is a big deal for me being that in January this year I would not have contemplated such a task, I would have thought anyone signing up was crazy, but then life changed and people started sharing goals, aspirations, achievements, ideas and being an inspiration to me. So I signed up the day the registrations opened, I gathered a team of people and we committed to raising $2,000 so that we could rise to the roof top and have a photo taken on the tallest building in Melbourne. Today we hit the mark and we have over $2,000 now and to everyone who donated. THANK YOU! You have helped me achieve this goal through your support in money, friendship, verbal and sometimes physical. I am so excited today to know that this is no longer a dream it will be achieved.
Something else amazing happened this week. I was consistent in my food, I committed to my nutrition (with a minor slip up or two) and I was rewarded with a new number on the scales and only 2.5 or so kilo to reach goal. So what do I do last night? I eat food not approved by the devil herself RW.......oh I mean MB. And why did I do that? Because I didn't control myself or the chef of the evening and I regretted every mouthful so today eating super clean again and next week will hope for another new number or at least a lower number than this week.
I imagined, I believed and I will achieve this weekend will actually feel undescribable to me actually achieving something long term that you cannot just reach out and grab at any time. You have to actually wait, plan and work towards it. Feels good man! :)
PS Did I mention that I get to go to the Eureka Tower ROOF TOP!!! I get to stand there in the breeze and have my photo taken.


Proud.
ReplyDeleteThat is all.
xx