Well only 3 more sleeps and I will be on my way to Perth. I can't wait, yes it will be great to head west and enjoy the finale with all the other 12wbt'ers but most of all I get to see my sister who I haven't seen since I started this journey in early January. She has been beating my drum and pepping me up for weeks and seems so excited to see me.
So the preparations have started and then I think OMG so much to do so little time. Besides this being my crazy period at work with monthly reporting upon me and the short time frame because I have having some days off during the busy period I have so much to prepare for. I have not usually been a girly girl so organising waxing, treatments, hair, nails, makeup etc overwhelms me so how am I going to get it all done in time or do I get it all done?
And yes in 3 sleeps I get to see my sister who I haven't seen in way too long. I want to show her how good I look and feel and I want to have the right outfit to step off the plane in to get that wow factor which is silly because I already have that factor losing 30 kilo. And going to finale with me hopefully will get it again as I step out in my gorgeous red dress.
Come on weekend hurry to get here and slow down when you are. A few bevvies with my sister and friends and family are in order.

No comments:
Post a Comment