Mantra

Mantra
Don't forget how powerful the mind is!

September 1, 2012

September is here

Oh lordy be September is here already and it feels like only yesterday I started on this tranformation in my life but it has now been almost 9 months of working at it.

The last couple of months definitely have been work.  I have worked at succeeding and at failing.  I have maintained rather than continued to lose in weight but i have lost fitness.  It's time to re-establish my goals and get my mind back where it should be.

The warm weather made a sneak apperance today as did the commitment to binr 1000 calories.  I did it over three sessions, in fact I burnt 1067 in total which was pretty amazing.  My eating was by no means clean and that was because I was not organised.  So I will be addressing this issue and making wiser choices.

In September I will work on no longer being 79 or higher, I will go to bed at night at 78 or lower.  I will make the commitment to myself to see this happen and stop believing I am where I should be and where I will always be.  Looking back at my stats I have been 79.x all of August so its time to say good bye to this number once and for all and say hello to shifting the last bit of weight to reach my original goal of 75.

Only a few more sleeps until Perth.  Finale will be fun, but even more than that it will be the first time I have seen my sister since January and I am looking forward to that.  So nice of Michelle Bridges and the 12wbt to give me the needed shove to head West and visit my sister.


1 comment:

  1. You REALLY are incredibly inspiring Missy. I have no doubt, seriously, none at all that you will reach your goal this "non-round".

    Four weeks of good clean organized eating with a solid cal burn and you may even knock it off by the end of the month. I'm getting my pompoms ready to be your biggest cheerleader.

    Love you like crazy xx.

    ReplyDelete