Well Perth finale is over. The weekend was a hoot with time spent with friends and family. I enjoyed the time although it was short.
I was a little deprived of sister time as we were never alone but on the up side at least we all spent time together. I guess thats all you get nowadays with so much distance between us.
I had a break through moment after one of the ladies posted a picture of me from behind. I dont see this view often and was quite surprised that I look skinny from behind, it has made me reasses what I am looking at and how self critical I have become. I still have a few kilo to go but I don't feel the pressure any more now that I am accepting who I have become in size and the changes I have been focussing on rather than focussing on the changes that have occurred. I know I still have areas to work on and that I have a couple of kilo to go to get to my original goal weight so I will be continuing but I think I need to change what my focus actually is. One thing it has done is invigorated me get back on what I need to get where I want to be.

Gorgeous pic you sexy devil :)
ReplyDeletexxxx