Mantra

Mantra
Don't forget how powerful the mind is!

August 27, 2012

12wbt from the sidelines

Well today marks the first day round 3 of 12wbt.  This round I didn't sign up, I was tempted but since I did not do the last round justice I needed to see if I can do this on my own from myself.  I actually felt a little liberated not having to log in, check things out, print, etc

On top of that my eating was mostly clean, it was the hunger when I got home from exercising that allowed the bad habit to slip in and the fingers to pinch food off hubby's plate.  But after a few I managed to get my shite together and make the meal I deserved and loved eating it. 

Some person decided it would be a wise decision to run to the gym today before doing body pump.  It was only a 4km distance, which I managed to run most of it not quite 300 calories burnt.  Pump I upped the weights in some of the tracks and because I had done some cardio before hand I had my biggest burn of over 300 calories so just over 600 calories for the day.  Many it felt good, and I know it will feel better tomorrow when the DOMS set in and I know I have worked my butt.

So going it alone day one looks great, lets hope this contuinues especially as the weather improves.  I have not met my next mini goal successfully in the time frame I wanted as I have been battling the I'm 79 oooh i'm scared now i'm 80 ooops have to work now i'm 79 etc, its been a battle that I want over and done with and the only way to get over and done with is to get on with it.

as I sip on a cup of tea and have a small piece of birthday cake my day seems complete :)


No comments:

Post a Comment