Mantra

Mantra
Don't forget how powerful the mind is!

August 19, 2012

Imagine, Believe and Achieve

This week I have again gained weight.  I still have a chance to make it a maintain by weigh in day and so I am aiming for that and hopefully a little loss.  I keep finding my mojo and losing it again making bad choices and knowing what I am doing but still doing it anyway.

So with a little prodding from the Mumma Bear tonight I made my plan for the next two days.  I made my lunch and snacks and got out the exercise gear so that tomorrow morning there is no excuses just robot mode to do.  My training tomorrow will be riding if the weather holds off if not 30 minutes on the treadmill before work and then pump after work.

The meals are chicken rice paper rolls for lunch, veggies with cream cheese for one snack and fruit with yogurt for the other.  Dinner will be lasagna with salad for dinner.  A nice healthy and filling day.

I will be printing off round 2 exercise plans tomorrow so I have them all sitting at home with no excuses I can't follow one of the plans.  I will also print off the abs and butt workout to incorporate into the training either now or later.

I found that since I have not been tracking everything things are slipping further and further away.  So tomorrow I get back on the planning, organising, tracking and following the plans so that I am setting myself up to achieve and not fail.

Time to get back to reality of imagine, believe and achieve it seems although I have the permanent reminder that I have allowed it to be just words rather than a special meaning to me so I am getting right back on that wagon.


No comments:

Post a Comment