Wow what a difference organisation makes. Last night I organised my gear in the usual way so that I could get up for an early morning session, which I did, a ride for around 12km. Pity I didn't put the HRM on until 4km were done and dusted but the important thing was that I got out there and did it.
Breakfast was the usual porridge at work. I ate a prepared lunch (chicken and rice paper rolls with sweet chilli sauce) and healthy snacks (usually I use pre packaged snacks) so my snacks were Veggie sticks with cream cheese and fruit salad with no fat yogurt. Those I prepared the others I ate were a banana, apple, dried apricots, snakata and fruit and nut mix. And dinner was Nat's lasagna and salad. So yes I went over my calorie count but at least there was no crap food in there!!
Amazingly I also managed to drink over the 2 litres of water and go for a 4/5 km walk with the dogs tonight in the sunshine. So although I ate too much and didn't burn enough I think I did OK today.
So I have prepared the same snacks for tomorrow and have the Roast beef and beetroot sandwich for lunch. The usual porridge for breakfast at work and Cauliflower soup for dinner. I will also preparing the exercise gear for the morning and will be trying to get an early night so the sleep is good.
I am all set for a loss this week even though its only been a few days of being totally good.

Hands up everyone who has GOT THEIR SHITE TOGETHER...
ReplyDeleteHands tentatively lifts to shoulder height worried if I raise it too high that the Shite may fall down again. One step at a time is a step in the right way
Delete