Mantra

Mantra
Don't forget how powerful the mind is!

August 15, 2012

Home.....a place like no other

Somewhere I have longed to be all week and now I am here all I can think about is crawling into bed and sleeping the night away - hopefully all night in one stretch and not the 3 or 4 wake ups of the last 4 nights

Gotta love home and all the comforts that go with it.  Now all i need is a week to catch up on all the things I missed.

home/hōm/

Noun:
The place where one lives permanently, esp. as a member of a family or household.
Adjective:
Of or relating to the place where one lives: "your home address".
Adverb:
To the place where one lives: "what time did he get home last night?".
Verb:
(of an animal) Return by instinct to its territory after leaving it: "geese homing to their summer nesting grounds".
Synonyms:
noun.  house - residence - dwelling - abode - habitation
adjective.  domestic - native
adverb.  homewards - at home - indoors

1 comment:

  1. Dorothy was soooo on the money - there's no place like home!

    ReplyDelete