So after my foodie blog yesterday its more of the same today.
Eating today was actually pretty good - I missed the fruit snack as I had an out of office meeting in the afternoon. So porridge breakkie, veggies and cream cheese snack, banana snack, roast beef sandwich for lunch and then cauliflower soup for dinner with 2 slices multigrain bread so fairly heavy on carbs but within budget for the day :)
Tomorrow lunch of egg and sprout sandwich made, fruit still in fridge at work, veggies and cream cheese done for the next 2 days. Yet to decide dinner.
Exercise was going to be missed today but I pushed myself after preparing for tomorrow to do it, this was harder than I thought but I managed pump this afternoon. Amazing how the weights at home seem heavier than the ones at the gym! I managed 5kg each side for squats, (up from 3.75kg). Chest I tried doing 3.75 but just over 1/2 way through I was fatigued so I started again at 2.5kg. Biceps started at 1.25 finished it too easily so redid it at 2.5kg I only burnt 220 calories but man is everything fatigued tonight so it was a 45 bath amd then a hot chocolate and bed shortly.
Amazing how when you organise not only does the diet seem in control but I feel calmer and more confident.

control, calm, confident... thats coz you GYST girl xx
ReplyDelete