Mantra

Mantra
Don't forget how powerful the mind is!

July 8, 2012

Losing Touch and trying to regain it

I've lost focus.  I need to regain this said focus and find a goal that will inspire me and guide me to keep on track.

Last night I was looking online for some inspiration of goals to work towards and found a couple of pieces of ink I wouldnt mind.  But now trying to choose what will be the one that means the most to me and continue with me through life.

However weightloss should not just be about the rewards you can give yourself as it gives so much in its own.  Feeling fitter and able to run, feeling healthier and less ailments, eating cleaner and not craving or stuffing yourself with crap, having the willpower to say no, mean it and keep to it.  The added bonuses are of course looking great and being able to step into a clothes store and buy nice looking things and have the confidence to wear them out with a huge smile.  Below is a look I am almost proud of but still need to work towards some of the problem areas going which is where I think I will start with my inspiration to do better.

No comments:

Post a Comment