Today I woke early for the first time in what seems like forever, I took that as a sign it was a good day to start the day with a run or a ride, so I poked my head out the door saw the ground was a little wet but not raining still and that the tree wasn't moving. Hence I decided it was time for a ride, once I got outside I regretted that decision it felt like I was peddling just to move backwards the wind was strong. It meant I only got one lap done so 10.36km in 35 minutes is not too bad for that weather but 180 calories gone.
Then it was time to try and organise a boxing partner to try my first boxercise class. Man that looked like it was going to be a bust till Raelene saved the day and kicked my ass and 330 calories to the kerb.
Came home cooked dinner contemplated a treadmill walk but absteined until kiddo starting cooking brownies, that was my cue to get off my ass and work it baby. That is another 310 calories gone so a good day burning over 800 calories. And of course to make my fat cry.
Nothing like a warm shower, some sore muscles and freshly brushed teeth to end the day. Washing off those body tears felt awesome and now hoping the scales will show a little of the work paying off (cross fingers and toes)
No brownies for me today even though they look delicious and smell divine, I am serious about seeing a new second number on scales saturday and then another new one by the following week. I want to be able to start August with a good grounding to see a 7 at the start of my scales. I also need to get my ass into gear so that I can purchase a new dress for finale..... new motivation :)

No comments:
Post a Comment