Have you been doing your 6 days of training?
Haphazadly yes. I have been doing something at least 5 days a week but have not been committing to the 500 calorie burn so yes to training but no to committing to the whole deal
How has your nutrition been?
Not the best it could be. Most days I have gone over the allocated 1200 calories by allowing "treats" to creep in and very bad choices. The main meals have been within the calorie range its the snacks that have not. I have had more than 2 snacks or the snacks have been high sugar content which is bad. That stops today
What needs to change?
The whole gammit needs to change. I need to stop the extra snacking at work and I need to up the intensity of my training.
Is there anything you want to do differently going into the next 6 weeks?
I want to commit again. I want this to work and I want to go back to basics to allow that to happen.
What are you committing to?
I am committing to training 6 days a week with 500 calories out minimum each day even if it is multiple sessions to get there
I am also committing to 1200 in and to go back to nature for my snacks. This will contain fruit, nuts, philly cheese on ryvita (not so natural but still good for you) and protein (eggs, tuna etc)
Commit to your fellow bloggers! Lets support each other!
What are your goals?
My goal is to stick to what works, to lose that 7 kilo to get me to my first original goal weight, to run the two "fun" runs I have coming up and to become a fitter version of me. To lose x amount of weight or are you training towards something?
My last goal for this year is to complete the Eureka stair climb
Why you want to do it?
Mainly because I can. It's simple really it's not for anyone else it's so I can shout out that I didn that! I want to do it for me, to prove I can, to know I can and to spruke I can.
How will you get there?
I will get there following the plan of 1200 - 500.
What's your plan of action?
Running inside or out for 5km every 2nd day or for further distances.
The plan is to reaquaint myself with the treadmill I purchased, which I have recently been using to walk at a higher incline to get the cardio up. Run outoors on weekends rain hail (well maybe not hail) or shine.
Utilise the Pakenham quarry for stair training (when i dont have a run on the weekend's) and to improve on the time it takes and the amount I can do in one session until I can do 1800 stairs in one try.
What is your ultimate goal if you have one? Remind yourself of what your every positive action will get you closer to!
My ultimate goal is to have a family portrait that I can hang on the wall in a canvas. Of my wonderful Husband, two amazing daughters, one cute as a button grand daughter and myself, we dont have one as I refused photos at my heaviest as nothing made me look good. I now regret not having photos and dont want this trend to continue for the rest of my life and for me to miss out on those special moments.
My ultimate goal is to have a family portrait that I can hang on the wall in a canvas. Of my wonderful Husband, two amazing daughters, one cute as a button grand daughter and myself, we dont have one as I refused photos at my heaviest as nothing made me look good. I now regret not having photos and dont want this trend to continue for the rest of my life and for me to miss out on those special moments.
So I realised I really do want a lot of things, and none of this was what I thought I would be interested in not just a year ago but even 6 months ago when I started this journey. My goals change, my outlook changes and my body is changing but one thing hasn't changed is the desire to have a family that I am not ashamed to be photographed with, not ashamed of them but ashamed of me.
Thank you for your honest answer and sharing it with us!!! Congratulations on your achievements to date!!! Look forward to seeing photos of you achieve your stair climb at the end of year xo
ReplyDeleteYou have achieved so much already Jude and I am so touched to be able to share your journey with you. xx
ReplyDelete