Well today is (was) my birthday, not something I usually enjoy overly much except with my immediate family but this year my immediate family feels like it has extended to include a bunch of fantabulous ladies from CC12C. It felt nice to be spoilt and showered with kind words and love. There are way too many of these lovely ladies to mention but a couple of these lovelies left some picture for me to remember the day by, which I am sharing with you now.
Some people know how to make you smile with what they call small gestures but to me mean so much more so thanks to Neets for a cute box of m&m's and a note (in case of emergency break glass) and to Raelene who gave me a very thoughtful gift in a folder. Love you ladies :) I really don't know that I could ever express how much you made my day and how much you helped my confidence sky rocket today.
And as much as all this made me smile lots and made my day the best is always spending time with the ones I love the most. Thank you to Red who showers me with love every day, to Kirstin who made me breakfast burritos, to Jayne, Anthony and Destiny who came down to see me and all five for spoiling me and for Joy who is one of the most special ladies in this world I have had the pleasure to have in my life. She is not technically my family anymore but feels like she is every day.
Thank you all for making today one of the best birthdays ever and one I will remember for ever :)
On a side note today's weigh in was a new number on the scales in the right direction again, lets hope some over indulging today will not take me backwards this week. :)

Also tomorrow is Run Melbourne, of which I am participating in the 5km run, I don't feel too prepared but will give it my best shot and hopefully can pull something out of the hat



xx
ReplyDelete