Mantra

Mantra
Don't forget how powerful the mind is!

August 5, 2012

Come back 79!

The end of the weekend has come around quickly and very little exercise has been done.  I think I have fallen under the wheels again so its time to pick myself up and dust myself off (again) and start tomorrow, I say start tomorrow but I did continue today eating properley and doing some training. 

I took the puppies for a run this morning which really did feel good so its time to start back to morning training to set the day up so the plan for Monday is a bike ride if not raining or the treadmill for 30 minutes at least if it is. 

I plan on doing something each day except for Friday which is my rest day.  Also being "Fabulous Father Friday" means the chances of getting out at night are slim.

I saw a 79 last week and will do so again very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment