Today has been an emotionally draining day. A very good friend had some good and bad news to work through and it touched me more than I thought it would. Hopefully everything will work out for her but for me it meant turning to food and being naughty and not learning anything about me and where I want to go. I know I was doing the wrong thing and it continued all day but my care factor was well and truly below zero.
Nothing anyone would have said would have made any difference, and not having comfort food readily available didnt stop me so it taught me alot more than I thought it would. I still have so much to learn and so little control.
The bad news is devestating but hopefully will work out for the best and early indications is that this is possible. I on the other hand will be working hard to work off todays indulgences and get back on track.
Tomorrow is a new day and luckily I have learnt some things such as this is a lifetime commitment to being a healthier and happier me not something that will just be fixed over night.
We never stop learning about ourselves. Unfortunately it usually happens when we are at our most vulnerable. Lots of positive thoughts that everything works out for your friend x
ReplyDeleteHope everything is ok Jude xx
ReplyDeletexx
ReplyDelete