Mantra

Mantra
Don't forget how powerful the mind is!

July 24, 2012

Last Chance Training

Its come around to that time of the week where tomorrow is WWWW so today is technically last chance training.

Training today was none, feeling very tired and lethargic and I know that I will be tired whether I train or not but I just cant get the energy to do anything at this point, it has also been one of those days where everything in site could be devoured, I am sure I am close to 1200 without having dinner so tonight will be a light one to maximise tomorrows chance of seeing an 8 and then a 0 which I have been hovering around all week.  I am very excited and no matter which way it goes I will know that I did everything I could this week with the energy levels that I have had.

Also those damned chocolate royals have been sitting on the couch across from me all week as kiddo has been munching on them, but I have not succumbed to the urge yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment