Mantra

Mantra
Don't forget how powerful the mind is!

July 26, 2012

Dress for success

Today my finale dress arrived from the UK and after being worried if it will fit or not it does fit!!!

Its' a little snug around the bust area, which in turn holds me in and makes me look smaller, but I do need to lose a couple of cm's up top to fit into this nicely and not have trouble pulling the dress over the boobs.

It takes a load off my mind that it fits and I dont have to worry about having it altered or possibly have to resort to the trusty LBD.  Now the search for the right bra to wear with it and to check my cupboard to see if I need new shoes or not.................oh what the heck you cant have too many pairs of black shoes can you?

I can't wait to get it home and try it on properly and also to try it on with the petticoat underneath to flare the bottom of the dress out a little........

YAY!!!!

2 comments:

  1. make sure we see photos of you in said dress!! And yes, I think you will find that you need new shoes (have your feet changed in shape/size with your weight loss? Mine have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janie, Yes my feet have changed shape I find all my current shoes need party feet to keep me in. I am thinking that voting for this could now be closed after one response :)

    ReplyDelete