Mantra

Mantra
Don't forget how powerful the mind is!

July 26, 2012

Blogger Challenge

Its Blogger challenge time again about rewarding your goals.

Besides having the best reward of all a healthy new life, a love of exercise, more energy, less health issues and looking and feeling great I have been prone to setting goals and rewards.  I am not sure I stick to them well but I try.  Below are the goals I have set myself for the next few months.  My original goal is 75 anything below that is a bonus but I set goals to 70 anyway

Milestones to come
79.9 - Hair colour
77.5 - Massage
75.0 - New shoes (healthy weight range) (Penisula hot springs with the lovely CC12C ladies)
72.5 - New accessories
70.0 - Ink

Maintain 70 for 3 months - professional photos with family
Maintanance for 12 months - Thailand/Bali for 7 days of sunshine and spoiling  

And of course the fitness goals cannot be forgotten as this is not just about weight and looks but about improvement.  However not many rewards here other than the ability to do them :)

June 2012 - MS Fun Run 5km - completed 34:11
July 2012 - Run Melbourne 5km - completed 34:13 - I bought a new phone arm band I think that one counts :)
August 2012 -
Semptember 2012 - Tree Top Belgrave (If i can find some free time September is filling up fast)
October 2012 - Melbourne Marathon 10km - Running onto the MCG what more reward do you need?
November 2012 - Eureka Stair Climb - by raising $2000 the reward here is to run to the roof top and have a team photo done so I will be trying my hardest for this one
December 2012 -
January 2013 - Pink Triathalon (still contemplating this one)  A Triathalon outfit if I do this

Man goal setting is fun, achieving the goals is hard work and so the rewards need to be worth the effort put in :)

2 comments:

  1. Better book that hair colour in girlie...you're so so close :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thansk Hunny, I just bought it tonight so hopefully I can have no regrowth next week :)

      Delete