Round 2 has started and it started with a bang!
My weekly loss this week was 1.7kg which is more than I have lost in the past 4 weeks combined, almost 5 weeks. It seems that the 12wbt really does give me the push I need.
A few firsts this week. Today I ran for an hour without stopping and I ran 8km which I was stoked about and at weigh in I was 83.4kg which is taking a little getting used to I am not sure why that number is harder than any others since I have started I have managed to always know where I am. I now have 8.4kg till I reach first major goal set and then reassess the goal posts :)
On the other side of fitness I am finding that running is something I am enjoying, I participated in my first 5km fun run for MS on June 3rd and I managed a PB of 34.27 mins and ran the whole thing which was awesome since i forgot to take the required ear phones to listen to music.....so onwards and upwards and hopefully this back on the wagon survives to see many more weeks.
I am so excited to be seeing a 7 instead of an 8 starter that I think extra attention required on nutrition :)
No comments:
Post a Comment