Mantra

Mantra
Don't forget how powerful the mind is!

July 18, 2012

Up but turning that around

After an up and down week with the scales I added 100gs to my weight this week.  After see an 81 twice this week it was horrific to wake up to an 82 today.  But here is why that number appeared

Saturday had lunch prepared ready to make when I get home from having my hair cut I hear that family is brining fish and chips down for lunch instead of making the smart choice I indulged in the grilled flake, some chips and a dim sim.............WTF?

Sunday no calorie counting, I am not sure why but noodles was suggested by my daughter for dinner and I succumbed, so Mongolian beef is not such a shitty choice, the choice to eat them all was........bad habit slipping back

Monday I had all the time in the world to do the right thing had a wonderful breakfast and lunch and then found mint slices and Chocolate royals.......Why???

Tuesday I burnt heaps of calories, I was in the zone I ate well for the first half of the day then refound the mint slices and chocolate royals......Have you learnt nothing girl!

Today I ate breakfast after a leisurely walk with a colleague on maternity leave, went shopping and got some nice bargains, had pizza for dinner when I got home and finished off the mint slices..........ok it was only 2 and now they are gone and my excuse was no where near my calorie count so lets home tomorrow starts and ends well not just starting well.

Back at work tomorrow so that is going to be a test in itself.

Chocolate should be outlawed in this house forever more!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Chocolate is just EVIL!
    You are sooooo close to the 70s Jude, you can do it. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can and will and I hope to be dragging you behind me kicking and screaming and eventually back on track yourself

      Delete
  2. Temporary set back Jude! Have you had a look into your emotions when you were eating the chocolate? Were you bored, flat, hungry, tired, sad? Let's be realistic though...it's not like you're never going to have another chocolate biscuit in your life. But you're the only one who can make yourself stop at one. Savour it. Enjoy every bite. Then move on.

    70's by the end of the month. Come on girl...you CAN DO IT xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You always have the right response to make me think about what I am putting in my mouth. Thanks and yes I have committed to seeing a 79.x by the end of the month. And I suppose I will regret this but you can kick my ass literally if I slip up

      And you know 6 months ago it would have been a packet or two in one night not a biscuit or two so definite improvements have occurred

      Delete